Mobile County Public Schools Mission Statement
The mission of Mobile County Public Schools is to produce a literate, lifelong learner who is visionary and productive, aware of self, accepting of cultural differences, sensitive to others and who applies knowledge to make morally responsible decisions in an ever changing global society. We will accomplish this by providing a challenging, relevant, multicultural, integrated curriculum taught by a caring, competent, motivated, accountable staff committed to the success of all students in a safe, orderly environment conducive to learning.
Taylor-White Elementary School Mission Statement
The mission of Taylor-White Elementary School is to provide quality instruction and guidance in a safe, nurturing, positive environment with the purpose of creating successful, productive citizens who can make a contribution to the global community.
Motto: Learning today and leading tomorrow.
Colors: Navy and Gold
- Students’ academic, social, and emotional development is the chief priority and must be fostered in a safe, positive, and supportive learning environment.
- Educators, school staff, students, parents, and the community must collaborate to share the responsibility to ensure that all students become confident, life-long learners.
- Students are capable of achieving the values of good citizenship, self-discipline, and self-direction, which are the foundations for pride in self, school, community, and country.
- Each student is respected for his or her uniqueness and must be provided with differentiated and individualized instruction to meet his or her personal needs, achievements, and goals.
- Students have the potential to develop an understanding and appreciation for diversity in society.
- Students can be successful when provided with a variety of instructional approaches, with the goal of becoming successful citizens of the future.
- Technology is fundamental to a successful education that prepares students to meet the challenges of an ever-changing society.