The mission of Taylor-White Elementary School is to provide quality instruction and guidance in a safe, nurturing, positive environment with the purpose of creating successful, productive citizens who can make a contribution to the global community.
Home of the Timberwolves
- Students’ academic, social, and emotional development is the chief priority and must be fostered in a safe, positive, and supportive learning environment.
- Educators, school staff, students, parents, and the community must collaborate to share the responsibility to ensure that all students become confident, life-long learners.
- Students are capable of achieving the values of good citizenship, self-discipline, and self-direction, which are the foundations for pride in self, school, community, and country.
- Each student is respected for his or her uniqueness and must be provided with differentiated and individualized instruction to meet his or her personal needs, achievements, and goals.
- Students have the potential to develop an understanding and appreciation for diversity in society.
- Students can be successful when provided with a variety of instructional approaches, with the goal of becoming successful citizens of the future.
- Technology is fundamental to a successful education that prepares students to meet the challenges of an ever-changing society.